Fine Town Hall
Built in 1885 as a public gathering place for Town meetings, and voting- the Fine town hall still stands in it's original location beside what is now known as "NY RT 58"and was placed on the "National Registry of Historic Places" in 1996.
The Town Hall is currently in the process of being restored, thanks to the efforts of some wonderfully dedicated volunteers.
In the last year new playground equipment has been installed on the Fine town Hall property, for the local children. An old outdated slide has been replaced,honeycomb climber, parallel bars, a picnic table and a toddler swing were all added as well. This was made possible through the Damoth Grant, the St. Lawrency County Health initiative the Town of Fine and The Town Of Fine Highway Department.